Are your employees financially literate? We’ll help you, help them.
Financial literacy is a vital skillset which helps Canadians make important decisions around spending, saving, and investing their hard earned dollars.
At Cowan, we believe that if your employees are more confident about their financial decisions, they’re less likely to experience financial stress and will be more productive.
That’s why we decided to sponsor the Association of Canadian Pension Management (ACPM) Retirement Literacy website—designed to help Canadians improve their financial literacy and their retirement readiness. In addition, Cowan has created the following series of employee education modules to help organizations promote financial literacy.
- Manage money and your debt wisely
- Plan and save for the future
- Sources of retirement income
- How do registered retirement programs work?
- How do the government programs (including the ORPP) work?
- Benefits of a group savings program
- How to develop a retirement strategy
Choose the format(s) that work best for you—group sessions, lunch and learns, newsletters, payroll stuffers, webcasts or web learning.
If you’re interested in developing a financial wellness strategy for your workforce, please contact your Pension Consultant or the author of this article, Paul Webber, Senior Pension Consultant, at 1-800-912-6926.