Non-registered savings plans don’t have the same restrictions as registered savings plans. You can invest as much money as you like, in whichever types of investments you prefer. These plans aren’t tax sheltered, so you must report any income you earn for tax purposes.
They may be ideal for you if:
- you’ve maxed out your RRSP contribution limits
- you’ve maxed out your TFSA contribution limit
- you’d like to have more control over your investments
- you want to save for something short-term
- you want greater liquidity
- you’d like to save for children or grandchildren with an in-trust account
- you want to build up a greater source of non-taxable income for your retirement
Contact us today to get saving with the flexibility of a non-registered plan.
Mutual Funds and Segregated Funds provided by the Fund Companies
are offered through Worldsource Financial Management Inc.
Other Products and Services are offered through
Cowan Insurance Ltd.