It’s important to have a plan in place that outlines how you’d like your money and property allocated when you die. When there is no estate plan in place, it can create unwanted and unnecessary conflict among family members after the death of a loved one. It can also lead to legal complications, financial and taxation issues and administrative challenges.
We’ll help you put a plan in place that covers off all of the important details including:
- Creating a will
- Identifying who will carry out your wishes (choosing an executor of your estate)
- Deciding who will look after your children if you die while they are minors
- Arranging insurance to cover costs, provide for your survivors and pass on assets
- Distributing assets during your lifetime
- Arranging assets to pay minimal taxes
- Determining who will handle your affairs if you can’t manage them yourself, and giving them directions in a Power of Attorney.
We’ll help you build a plan to take care of the people and things important to you. Contact us today.
Mutual Funds and Segregated Funds provided by the Fund Companies
are offered through Worldsource Financial Management Inc.
Other Products and Services are offered through
Cowan Financial Solutions and Wentworth Financial Services.